- Mood: Tired
- Listening to: Moulin Rogue OST: Come What May
- Reading: D&D= The Green Dragon Codex
- Watching: SuperNatural season 6 ep 19: Mommy dearest
- Playing: NeverWinter Nights 2
- Eating: Hot dog
- Drinking: Urge Intense Red Sting
So yeah, school started today and I didn't get a good first impression to be honest.
The teachers are... meh. Okay I guess, but hopefully they won't be a complete idiots or mean.
I just hope I'll endure and that this year won't be a bad year. Anyways... I did do some sketches today about a character that I've never seen before and he kinda re-appears each time I doodle something xD. Looks like a Punk with a Clouded Leopard tail O.o
I'll see if I can do some colouring on him <3
Eitherwise, I met up with Ai and I-ki today after school and yeah, as always they are awesome <3
I was supposed to come with them to the Cinema, but then again I don't have money to watch Harry Potter the last movie xD and then again, I had a huge argument with mom. Things are well now ... and suprisingly good too! Except that she lost her favourite bracelet with an angel on it. We found the angel without the chain so hopefully tomorrow, we'll find it when we visit the grave again.
Oh and Bleach has now turned to the point of being OVERKILLED. Yes. I hate Bleach now. Because it never ENDS!! *rages* Well... the designs on the captains are alright, but heck Rukia, why do you look like a man now? And stop gaining powers Ichigo, it's annoying now. So I think I'll jump over to another Series.
Anyways, that's all for today <3

I think you'll come to like one of them. The other one...you'll probably not like much, she knows she's boss. If you try to bully her she'll bully you back :E
SvarSletto3o Re-appearing characters are scary, especially when they just pop out from nowhere.
Way ahead of you sister. Figured Bleach was more or less plotless and stopped at ep 50...
Hmm~ I don't really know if I'm going to be able to come up with some anime you'll like.