fredag 19. august 2011

School Impression

  • Mood: Exhausted and no mood
  • Listening to:people surrounding me >_>
  • Reading:J.R.R Tolkien: The Hobbit
  • Watching: SuperNatural season 6 ep 22: The man who knew too much
  • Playing: Nothing Right now
  • Eating: ...
  • Drinking:  Urge Intense Red Sting


Was supposed to make a blog yesterday, but didn't have energy left =3= Well... yesterday aka. Thursday was a semi-alright day. Though I'd prefer to have someone to talk with instead of being completely loner. Sometimes I feel like I'm being ignored even though I try to talk, but I guess that is normal.

Today went semi-alright too. It kind of sucks just sitting there while being surrounded by people who are different from one self and that I think it sucks that we aren't allowed to use computers in class. I fell several times asleep. Too much talking for my taste. There was a girl in class who seems to be okay, but she's going to another school.

At points when I leave my stuff, I get the annoying feeling that someone in class will do something stupid. I don't know why, but I can feel that  sooner or later, something will happen O_o"

The teachers... well... they actually TEACH. Abladibladiblah. And oh! We reciever Russ- catalouge. Kinda looking forward to become a Russ.






Did the Kèrrigan-Russ sketch yesterday when we got the catalouge. Hehe.
The other doodles are kinda old. Not sure if i'm gonna continue doing the Fat Ake drawing.
The coloured Chibi is one of my OC's (based on Supernatural really) who now has colours. I love that stupid guy
The Horse belongs to Ai's LOTR character, I never remember his name so he's nicknamed Arí.
The Dino sketch... well... doodled that one down when we watched Disney's Dinosaur. Not sure if I'll complete that one either. xD Sketchies are Yes, Doing them done are no.

Well... it's weekend today so tomorrow I'll be hanging out with a friend from Molde ^__^ and then I'll probably take a day off just to write done things and... do something for Fu since she's turning into an old woman *grins*.

1 kommentar:

  1. I told you they are actually useful teachers there...and don't you think you can get away with drawing in class like all the other school years. It will be confiscated till the end of the class if you're doing it too often...*cough**cough*

    Sketching is fuuun~

    ;O; Don't remind me....

    SvarSlett